The staff at Feng Shui House are what makes it such an enjoyable place to stay. We carefully select our staff and ensure they receive ongoing training, so they can provide you with a friendly, personalised and caring service.
Our care staff are introduced to the National Training Organisation Standards within 12 weeks of starting with us. We aim to have all staff trained to NVQ, level 3 during their time with us.
All members of staff receive appropriate training such as food hygiene training for catering staff. Every member of staff also receives annual training in adult protection, health and safety and fire awareness.
We take pride in our investment in our staff. It’s our belief that happy staff means happy residents!
We ensure that
- We champion staff development and training
- That there adequate staffing levels are in place and staff have the right skills to give you the care you need
- Staff are adequately trained to provide care and treatment
- We have strict recruitment procedures in place and carry out all relevant checks prior to hiring new staff
- Staff are registered with a relevant professional regulator
What our staff says about us:
“Feng Shui is by far best care home I have worked at. The residents are well looked after with entertainment every week. Would like to take this chance to thank Kate for all she has done for me. And training me and all the staff to a high standard so our patients are looked after how they should be. Good luck with new Home” Terri Reid.